Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer fun

Given how much Perrin likes taking baths, my parents decided he needed a pool. So they went out and bought him one. I was imagining a tiny kiddie pool that I could barely fit my big toe in. But no--this is a mammoth kiddie pool: 8 feet in diameter and nearly 3 feet deep. They bought him a floatie too so I wouldn't have to hold him the whole time (but given the giganticness of the pool, I actually feel a little more comfortable holding him anyway).

We dipped Perrin's feet in it the first day, and he didn't like the cold water and immediately starting crying. So sad. But after just a couple days of the pool sitting out in the sun, it was a nice temperature, and we tested it out again. Perrin seemed to really like it! At least, he didn't cry this time.

Here he is, all cute in his floatie.


4 comments:

  1. He loves swimming! I can tell by the look on his face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just so beautiful! i think i see why those old ladies go crazy over him. im crazy over him too just by looking at pictures. ahh! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh!! He is so stinkin' adorable, Jayna!!!!!! I haven't seen him since Easter. He's so big! I just want to pick him up and go "Om nom nom" on his cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! He really looks like he is having a blast. (head tilt) or at least tolerating it with mild amusement.

    ReplyDelete