Friday, October 9, 2009

Hello, Appetite

What's on my mind today? Food. It doesn't matter that I just had lunch. For some reason, over the last couple of days I seem to have developed an insatiable appetite. I realize that pregnant women aren't really supposed to take the phrase "eating for two" literally. But holy cow... I'm hungry. All. the. time.

Maybe my body is making up for the weeks and weeks of morning sickness in which it was impossible to enjoy food. Or maybe Perrin just really likes to pig out and is sending me cues to eat, eat, eat. Whatever it is, I'm torn between wanting to make healthy choices and not gain 50 pounds verses wanting to give in to temptation and have all the tasty food my tummy desires.

Trey hasn't been the best influence. He's just been waiting for the day when I would give in to my pregnant woman cravings so that he could pig out right along with me. But I'm going to be strong. I'm going to resist. As soon as I've had one more dove chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. So, is that why you went to Golden Corral for dinner? Looks like someone gave into temptation....hee hee

    ReplyDelete