Wednesday, May 11, 2011

To whom it may concern

Dear neighbors: I'm sorry my son keeps finding the panic button on my keys and setting off my car alarm. I know you especially don't like it when he does that at 5:30 in the morning.

Dear husband: I'm sorry Perrin keeps smashing the remote on the floor or hiding it in weird places. Even now, I have no clue where it is or if it's still in one piece. I suggest looking in the pantry and the dog dish first. I pray it's not in the toilet (which is where I recently found his nasal suction).

Dear anyone who has had to change his diaper: I know it's nearly impossible to change an octopus. I don't know why he can't hold still for three seconds. My apologies to anyone who has had to chase his bare poopy butt across the floor in order to finish the job.

Dear Molly: I've tried to tell Perrin that the doggie doesn't like it when he pets your eyeballs, but he doesn't listen to me. Thank you for putting up with him. I know he makes up for it with all the people food he throws you from his high chair (even though I try to tell him to stop that too... but he doesn't listen to me).

Dear Perrin: I love you anyway, you rascal.

2 comments:

  1. That's all he does? you got it easy lol. My mom dealt with me dismantling everything. literally. From doornobs to Vacuum cleaners, if I had access to a screwdriver and was within 5 feet of something and mom was not looking for 2 minutes, it was in pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't say that's ALL he does... but thankfully, he doesn't know how to work a screwdriver yet. But that day is coming...

    ReplyDelete