Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The phone says it best

This morning was rough… I was getting a bath ready for Perrin and he snuck in behind me and threw his toy phone in there. The water made the phone somehow get stuck on the word “hello” and it kept saying it over and over again really fast, but it never quite got the whole word out so it sounded more like “Hellhellhellhellhellhell…” While I was drying off the phone and trying to get all the water out, Perrin began digging through the bathroom trash and throwing bits into the tub. I rescued as much of the floating mess as I could and suddenly realized that he stunk. So I went to change his diaper, and it was AWFUL. He squirmed away from me and got poop all over the blanket he’d been on. I cleaned him up and set him on the floor naked since I was getting ready to put him in the tub. While I was cleaning up the poop mess, he peed on the carpet. Meanwhile, the stupid phone was still in the background saying, “Hellhellhellhellhellhell.” I had to agree.

Anyone wanna babysit? Anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Jayna. This made me laugh. Which is good, because my kids poured out an entire gallon of milk onto the table and floor this morning. Gotta love 'em, right? (Or at least that's what Joe keeps telling me.)

    ReplyDelete