Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Three!

My sweet little boy is 3 years old! He's getting so grown up... he loves making friends and telling jokes and asking "why" a thousand times a day. He's so smart and funny and energetic, and I love seeing his personality develop. He's so interested in the world--he truly loves to learn, and he's so creative and spunky.

We had a great time celebrating his birthday over the weekend. We rented a huge bounce house and invited a few of his pals over. We bought him a Thomas birthday cake (cuz the boy is OBSESSED with Thomas and anything train related). It went great--Perrin loved playing with his friends and opening presents, no one got hurt in the bounce house, and I'm guessing every kid slept really good that night after bouncing up and down for a good hour and a half.



Although I miss the baby he's grown out of, I love the curious toddler he's become. He cracks me up every day. Here's a tiny taste of what life is like with him--these are questions Perrin has asked me in the past 24 hours:

"Is Brielle baby Jesus?"
"Can I build a giraffe?"
"Do trains go pee pee?"

"Can I shoot you with silly string?" (by the way, I let him... and I wish I'd gotten his maniacal laugh on video)
"Can you take your hair off?"

And on and on it goes. He gives me good blog fodder every day, but I never get around to documenting most of it. I really should start writing things down more. Three years has gone by quick... I'm sure the next three will too, and before I know it he'll be out of this hilarious stage where nearly everything he says makes me smile.

Happy birthday to the best unintentional comedian I know!

1 comment:

  1. love it! What a smartie. We had a great time in the bounce house- Piper did sleep great that night. ;-)

    ReplyDelete