Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm meeeeelting

I'm sitting at my desk at work and thinking, "Is it 9,000 degrees in here, or is it just me?" So I've started watching people walk by to see if anyone else comments that it feels like a sauna up here. So far, nearly everyone I've seen seems completely content in long-sleeved shirts and jackets. I even heard one coworker tell someone that she's cold. So apparently it's just me.

I'm chugging ice water and fanning myself between typing and answering the phone. I'm really tempted to go out to my car and turn on the air conditioner full-blast, but I might die of heat stroke trekking across the parking lot. So this must be what a hot flash feels like. I hate to even use that phrase... it sounds so menopausal.

Looking at the bright side, Trey and I will probably save a ton on heating bills this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment